Friday, February 14, 2014

A vision

So, maybe it's the Olympics or my reading, but something is pointing me toward a vision.  It's a vision I always have had of me, of my life, as a mom, as a working mom, as a wife, as a fit person, as a positive person, as just an overall good person.  And yes, I think I'm a good person, but I think I can do better for myself.  I see the person I want to be.  I want to be fit, in shape and strong.  I want to be happy and positive.  I want to eat well, nature, pure.  I guess that's what I want overall.  To be well.  To be natural and to be pure.  I want to eat natural foods, I want to know what is going in my body.  I want to see my abs again.  I want cut lines in my arms again, I want to do at least 5 pull ups.  I want to run again, and be fast, even faster than I used to be.  I want to be fit and strong.  I want to climb 14ers with Liam this summer. I want to climb, harder climbs than I have ever done.  I want to be so strong and fit and I know that will make me feel so powerful.

I haven't been on here for a while and I think I may be all over the place with my thoughts tonight.  And now I got caught up in the Olympics and forgot even that train of thought.  And have I mentioned how much I love the Olympics.  Nope, been too busy, with work, with Liam and well, just with living.  And well, I have goosebumps right now from watching the Olympics.  So I have to apologize - not that I think anyone is waiting for me to write something crazy and profound.  Or not even reading this.

And that's cool, this is my start, my start to my vision, which will become my life.  I'm tired of excuses and waiting for the right time...now, now I want and need action.  But for tonight, I watch my Olympics and love them - maybe even dream about the day Liam makes it there - my Uncle says he is the only hope for the family at this point.  I guess I'm passed my prime...but I'd like to think I'm just catching my stride!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a good person too! I love that high feeling of being able to tackle the world and all that it holds. Your long range goals are happy healthy and peaceful. Who wouldn't want that? Go Susan!
    Team Susan supporter,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marianne! We are getting there! :)

    ReplyDelete