Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sunday Snowday

I have been so grateful my parents have been here the past few days.  Sean has been working like crazy, I am still recovering from a crazy few work weeks and man, I am so glad someone else was here, to watch Liam while I was able to get some good food cooked, to help carry groceries in, to wash some dishes (even though I tell them to go play instead and I'll wash dishes), just to be here.  It was nice that we got to have a few hours, all of us as a family on Sunday and it was nice!

We got everyone bundled up and headed outside.  Liam wasn't so sure he wanted to go outside, but finally he did and had a blast.  The most fun he has had this year, the longest he was out there and the most he did.  He sledded with daddy one, giggling like crazy the whole time down the driveway.  He walked with Dot and kept falling down and laughing, thinking he was so funny.  He snowshoed with us and by himself, which was something he hadn't done before.  So, here are a few quick pictures of our perfect Winter day - even if we never left our front yard!  Burton even got to play ball for a while - and eat icicles.





No comments:

Post a Comment