Monday, July 6, 2015

Quick catch up

My goodness, life has been busy, very busy.  I don't even know where to start with all we have done since our little Cora was born.  It has been just about 10 weeks and we have been all over and done way too many things, but all in a good way!

Here are just a few quick catch ups on what we have been up to!

Cora and I hiking when she was just 3 days old - the start to an adventure filled life for her!  

My parents came to visit soon after Cora was born.  This is the same shirt my dad wore when he met each and every grandbaby!
 This kid loves to lay with his little sister!
 Perhaps all my yoga helped her find her zen moment.
 Another hike/adventure to Lair O' the Bear, we hiked up and down by the water, Liam needed a snack as well!
 Daddy's Lemon's race that we went to.

We had a few other big outing and events that will there own blogs.  We experienced some of the Evergreen Rodeo, went camping and celebrated the 4th of July!  I'll get to those!





No comments:

Post a Comment