Friday, September 6, 2013

More waiting

Friday, September 6 - Sean got a call on Wednesday.  It was from the Donor company in CO.  They called and sounded like they really liked him, however, he had to meet with the CEO - they don't hire anyone who doesn't meet with the CEO.  She happens to be in Chicago next Tuesday, so he will meet with her then.  So many questions - what does that mean?  Is she the final answer?  Do they already know they want to hire him and now this is just a formality?  Or are there more people that need to meet with her?  I guess we just wait.

And then on Thursday, I get a phone call.  Nope, not from SOCO, but from Jen, who got the job in Colorado.  She called to tell me that another job in the state office opened up and as soon as she gets the information, she will send it my way.  I also found out she told a few other people, so I feel a little less special, but I am glad she was thinking of me.  She knows about our possible move, Brooke knows about our possible move and a few family members know.  Other than that, I have decided to keep it on the down low.  I feel like we have gone through this before, I have done it numerous times, and never actually moved.  So, I will wait.  I will wait until we get the final word, until we make the final decision to share.  

We have looked at houses just for fun and love what we find.  We dream about it, about the mountain house with the porches, about the views...but for now we just dream.  Will our dream become a reality?  Again, positive thoughts into the universe, but for now, I'm excited about 2 whole days with my favorite guys - closing my eyes and seeing mountains instead of power lines on our local adventures and soaking up as much time with them as I can.  And here's also hoping that I get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment