Monday, December 9, 2013

It's hard for a reason

I have to keep telling myself that.  If I didn't care about Sean so much and love him so much, it wouldn't be so hard to be away from him.  If I didn't rely on him so much to help with Liam, it wouldn't be so hard to do it alone, in a sense.  So, it's hard for a reason, for all the right reasons.

I found the right person for me, the person who lifts me up when I am down, or laughs with me when I need it most.  The person who reminds me that my reason to not breakdown again is him, he needs me to be strong, for him, for me and for Liam.  The person who, just thinking about seeing him makes me smile and cry at the same time.  I can't wait to see him, to hug him, to hold him close and just to be with him.  I am counting the days and soon, it will be the hours and minutes until his plane lands.

But for now, I will go back to being as strong as I can.  I will try to let the stress roll off me, I will try to handle as much as I can.  I will also remember that sometimes a little release of emotion isn't as bad as bottling everything up and letting myself explode.  It's time for me to wait, just a few more days, to see the man of my dreams, my soul mate, my love, the father of my little monster.  And to be with him again - for forever. Yep, smiling and crying at the same time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment