Thursday, October 10, 2013

A new home

Yes, we have a new home...well, we will shortly.  We found a place to rent and Sean did such a good job convincing her to rent to us, she is!  Without meeting us!  Which also means we haven't seen the place in person either, but in Sean's world, it is perfect - a pretty big 2 car garage and plenty of space.  I was a fan of the tiny "A" frame house for half the price, but not Sean, he dreams big!  And well, just look where it got us up until now!  So, we are sending in money to rent a place - forgot how much renting kind of stinks due to all the upfront costs you need to pay, seems almost like a down payment.  And if we like it, they think maybe they would let some of that money go towards a down payment.  That was my idea - every now and then I have a good one!  So, here we go - our place is rented, and we have a place.  Sean has done a great job of planning and figuring all these things out, it just all seemed to fall into place.  And now, now we can make a plan!  Woo hoo, a travel plan - how do we get our stuff there and all of that.  I can't wait, I am excited for that part.  It makes me feel great we have somewhere to live!  And I am pretty sure she mentioned that you can see Pikes Peak from one of the decks - I can't wait already!

1 comment:

  1. Only a few more pieces to this puzzle left, and they will come to us soon

    ReplyDelete