Monday, October 21, 2013

Getting there...

Yes, we are getting close.  We are working on packing - it is hard to be motivated to do it.  I always end up just standing around and finding something else to clean, or look at or something.  I need to get better at that.  The movers are coming on November 6.  That's 2 weeks from tomorrow.  Holy cow, I just realized that we are down to 2 weeks.  And we have so much to do.  Time to get back on track to one thing a night.  A few nights ago, I got my holiday decorations in order...that was a good feeling.  I just need to keep that momentum going.  We were on track today and then we had company...which is great, I like having company, I like hanging out with people who are excited for us, and to hear about our move.  It seems like we are going to run out of time for that, though.  Well, I might not, but Sean will.  So, I have to remember to share him, as much as I don't want to, as much as I want to spend all the time I have left with him, just with him, I have to remember to share.  I hope I will remember that over the next couple of weeks.  Wow, a couple of weeks.  That is SO soon!

I am still waiting to figure out if I am going to join Sean and help him unpack, if I will drive out with him and Liam or if I will fly out and meet him there, or if I will stay here and hang out and miss him while he gets settled.  There are pros and cons to both.  I'm sure Liam and I will be a little less than helpful out there, but then again, it will be really nice to be out there, drive up to see our place together, take Liam to the house together, unpack, check out the town and maybe even sneak away to do a quick hike before Sean has to start work.  But then again, it will probably be easier for me to stay home.  I have a HUGE event the following week and it will be tough to be out of the office but it will be worth it, I think.  I think I have to make sure I get a ride home from the airport and then I will book the ticket - and we are moving...in 2 weeks!  I still can't really believe it, that we will be residents of Colorado in just 2 weeks - well, technically, I will still be here for a while, but since Sean will be in Colorado, that is where my heart will be!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment