Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So behind and busy...

...yeah, I don't know how much I feel behind in the whole packing thing, but in the blogging world, I have fallen FAR behind!  I don't even know where the time went.  It has been a busy few weeks, I have been terribly ill, and after a few doctor's appointments and a few phone calls about what I can and can't take while nursing, I am on the road to recover.  I feel a million times better and am ready to get back into the frame of mind of packing.  Ha, and so now I am sitting here typing this, when I should be packing.  Oh well...this is important - I haven't written in a while and I need to get a few things out.

To be terribly honest, I feel great about everything.  Our plane tickets are purchased and a plan is in place!  Sean, Liam and I will leave on Sunday, the 10th after Erik and Bethany's super awesome wedding.  We will drive for a while, stop and spend the night somewhere and then drive some more until we see our place.  I can't call it our home, for now, we are just going to be renting, for 6 months and go from there.  Part of me hopes it is perfect, I wouldn't want to move again and the place looks great, looks like so many possibilities for remodeling...whoa, getting a bit ahead of myself.  So, we will see our place, get there, meet the couple we are renting from, see the place and see the town.  And Liam and I will spend the week with Sean, unpack (hopefully I am more motivated to do that than the packing thing!) and hang out.  We will go home on Sunday and then we will miss Sean like crazy.  Liam and I will hopefully have a successful flight home and then a few busy weeks of work before I start to wrap things up.

Sean will be coming back on December 19, which means Liam gets the best present ever, to see Daddy after one long month!  And we will be here for the holidays and drive back out - and then we are moving to Colorado.  It still doesn't seem real.  But it is...and I can't say I am as nervous about it as I was...sure, there are a million things to figure out, but we will make it all work.

No comments:

Post a Comment