Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Leave it to Sean!

Yep, that is my motto for this whole trip - I mean move.  I guess part of it for me will be a trip, but the rest of it will be an actual move.  We had our place rented out, but Sean had checked out all the options and discovered a company who will do some rent to own things.  And found a couple that loves our place.  Which means, over just the next few days, we will be "selling" our house.  That is crazy, how fast that all happened, how we went from nothing to renters, to sold.  And it just happened like magic - and that magic's name is Sean.  He had done an incredible job taking care of all the big things we need taken care of.  I am so impressed by his work to make our dream come true, I kind of feel like a slacker - I thought I was happy to have eliminated a Christmas crate.  So, it's time for me to get my butt in gear, I think, time for me to start making my keep, or something like that.  It's time to start packing up things I don't think we will need for the next 2 weeks and going from there.  It's time to get the house in order, so we know what needs to be packed, what needs to be given away and what needs to be thrown away.

And it's time to plan a party...at least I am hoping we will have time to squeeze one it...more details to follow on this, but yes, we need a big party, and we need to make sure that everyone that comes will be able to take something of ours home with them -you know, as a reminder, ha!  It's time to be excited to see our new place, to reinvent ourselves if we want to, to be in the moutains!  Woo hoo!  I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment