Wednesday, October 23, 2013

So excited!!

Yes, that's it, I am so excited, I am like a kid in the candy store, can't wait to get out to the mountains to see our place with Sean and Liam.  The drive will be long and I hope Liam will do well on the trip, but well, I don't even want to think about that, I just want to get there with Sean, to see our place, to see unpack a bit and to get settled.  It will be REALLY hard to leave again, but well, I will know what I have to look forward to.  So, our place is rented, set, we have someone committed, we are not messing around any more, we are set.  And we have a place to live, and we have movers and we just have to pack.  So, now it is list time for me...a great big to do list, might steal a dry erase board for that one, and get the list made and pack and go with it.  So, if you see me just giddy around, it's because I am so excited to take this next step!

No comments:

Post a Comment